>

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rascal Flatts

Went to the Rascal Flatts concert and loved it!! Thank you Jessica!
We had some good seats, lower bowl to the side. Jessica Simpson opened for them, she did terrific and rascal flatts opened with a bang!
Lots of lights, firworks, great music, jokes...it was AWESOME!!
We even ended up with our own rascal flatt cowboy hats and balloons. Well i brought a balloon home for ikaika, i knew he'd love it.







It has been such a long time since I've been to a concert, I'm so glad jessi won those tickets and took me..thank you jessie!!!
I was really impressed on what a great concert it was.




2 comments:

Mandie said...

Jealous!! I have been trying to get John to take me to their concert forever! Glad you had fun.

Linsey Jackson said...

I can't believe you went to Rascal Flatts!!!!
I've been saving for their concert for like 3 years, it's my dream!!! haha (: They are my favorite band.. I told Mitch he has to take me next year! Hopefully he really will!