>

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heritage Park

My best friend and her girlfriend were in town for a week and with all this great summer weather, we went to the best park in West Jordan, Heritage Park. We had a ton of fun running around and getting ice cream at artic circle afterwards. Ikaika and I shared the birthday cake shake, it wasn't as good as i had hoped but ikaika loved it! sugar is sugar i guess, lol!
Ikaika, Jamie and Early!


what a couple of monkeys




Jamie and Early, check out their cute new hair cuts, just in time for warm summer weather



I love ikaika's face in this picture! ha ha





Jamie thought it would be fun to go head first down the slide.lol




my little monkey!


rock climbing, did i mention how cool this park is


CHEESE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE you!!! We had a blast seeing you. Ikaika is adorable. I'm totally in love with him. I miss you. Muah!!

-Jamie