I Love Halloween
We had lots and lots to do this year. Since I missed last years Halloween carnival at SLCC, i had to make sure Ikaika got to this time!
Next we made our way over to pin the nose on the witch. Ikaika didn't really understand this one. After the girl put Ikaika's blindfold on, she then directed Ikaika to pin the nose on the witch. He simply replied with " but I can't see." I tried to explain that for this activity that was the point. So he walked as far as he dared blindly then lifted up his blindfold to put the witch's nose where it belonged. :)
We carved pumpkins or in our case pumpkin at Justin's aunt Sherri's house this year. It was a lot of fun! I'm sad to say i forgot my camera at home so I wasn't able to take pictures of everyones pumpkins but i did get a shot of Justin's hard work afterwards. He'll blame me for picking the difficult pattern but it was really him. (since he probably wont read this I'm sure he wont mind me saying that. lol)
Puss n' Boots
Trick Or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give me Something Good to EAt!!!
Skip the smell my feet part and let's go straight to something good to eat! Ikaika and I got to do something new this year, decorate Halloween cookies! Thank you Mandie, Jenny and Sherri!
Below you can see some of Maire's lovely handiwork.
Ikaika and Conner who ate as many cookies as they decorated :)
Jordan in her way too cute Halloween outfit.
Sydney and Chase were big helpers!
Halloween Parties
Of course there are always parties around the holidays. Some neighbors in the ward put together one for the kids. It's been great in our new place and our neighbors are wonderful! Ikaika loves his new friends too! Here Ikaika and I are putting together his candy necklace. He chose the colors and i put them on the string.
All the boys, we had lots of superhero's!
All the boys, we had lots of superhero's!
Witches Night, I think is becoming a tradition. Justin's aunt introduced me and I really enjoy going. In fact I don't know if I had even been to Gardner's Village before then. All these ladies dress up as witches and go shopping, eat and dance. Can there be any more fun in one place?
1 comment:
There were a lot of fun things to do this year, huh? I can't wait to see the pictures of our carving night from Mandie! :) I'm also excited and will be more ready for witches night next year haha :)
Post a Comment