>

Monday, May 2, 2011

You're not going to wear that are you?

Just as we were about to leave the house, I turn around to find this...












Floods for pants, a patterned shirt with a different patterned tie and yes those were his church shoes for the day. Needless to day, I think Dad's officially blind at least when it comes to matching. lol! By the way, should I mention before I took this picture that he was wearing a belt on pants with no belt loops. ha ha! Anyhow, Justin and I had a good laugh and Ikaika of course thought he was hilarious.
Below is his new outfit...something that matches :)

2 comments:

Carly Raso said...

hahaha thats so funny!!! No boys on our side match at ALL!!

Unknown said...

OMG!! He is sooo big and sooo cute! You should have let him wear that!!! Love you! -jamie