>

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Break

Since I decided to do summer courses, my summer break was only a week but that's okay i had a really awesome time helping my neighbor out that week. She wanted to go out of town to see her new grand baby Genvieve, hopefully I spelled that right. So Justin, Ikaika and I spent the week with her two son's Julian and Joe. They are both amazing people, we really appreciated the time we spent with them.
Joe is a missionary at welfare square, he needs help to get around and just a lot of reminders so he doesn't forget anything. Julian was a great big help letting us know what to do and took very good care of his brother. I didn't take any pictures of this but these guys play a mean game of bowling on the wii. Joe was knocking down strikes all over the place ont he 100 pin game. Justin and Julian had tons of fun staying up late playing wii games. Me, on the other hand was lucky to stay awake!

This is the puzzle Joe tricked me into putting together. His sister told me no one likes to pull it out, cuz you end up putting the whole thing together for him. lol, thank goodness I love puzzles!

This is Joe!

I had to at least take his bike out once, he kept telling me all about it all week. So when it finally warmed up Saturday we rode it around the block while, (as you can see) Ikaika had a blast riding on he back.


Ikaika riding some little car around the driveway



Joe and Ikaika. Ikaika really had a good time with Joe


They thought it was hilarious to make the dog wear Joe's hat. Also the dogs name is Joseph, Joe named him as well as all his other pets Joseph because he says their his children. So cute!


Bowling Night!
We all went bowling one night and I didn't get the names in the picture but Ikaika beat us all in the first frame.
Joe-69
Ikaika-132
Somer-83
Justin-106
Julian-74


Joe has his very own star wars bowling ball! He was very proud of that and Ikaika found it equally fascinating because he insisted on bowling with it too! : )


Julian was showing us how he used to kick the bowling ball. I was pretty surprised when I saw it fly down the lane! Sorry I didn't get a good shot of it~


Justin showing off! lol





Ikaika being weird, mostly because he thinks it's so funny to see his funny faces in the pictures! ; )


Justin, Ikaika and Julian

Pizza! Can't have bowling without some pizza

All Smiles!


Look at the handsome man! I messed up his shot cuz of the flash from the camera. hahaha at least I got a good picture!



No comments: