>

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Say Cheese!!!

Here are some lovely family photo's with the in laws by the very talented Mallory Hansen. She's going to slcc right now and needed some more pics before the end of the semester and we were all too happy to let her do our family pictures.
They include the three of us: Justin, Somer and Ikaika
My mother in law Heidi and her three kids Tyler, Carly and Stockton.... well technically she claims us all as her kids : ) and I'm more than happy to be a part of their family!
and of course Ginger... she's that white fluffy poodle
all of us at Draper Park

I love this photo of the siblings and moi! Can you see the similarities in the four of them? great smiles !


The boys!

ha ha ha, Carly strangling her mom! this was too funny to pass up!


couldn't not put up a good picture of myself, few as they may be! ; )


Heidi and her boys

another family photo

Grandma and Ikaika, i love this picture!!


Us girls!



I love the mountains in the background and of course the family looks great as usual!
I love getting pictures done, I know i'll look back on these photo's and cherish all the fun memories I have. I love my family, they are the best!

1 comment:

Sarah VanMatre-Avis said...

You are such a beautifull woman! Gorgeous pictures of eeveryone!